Salary: KShs. 50,000
Reference no: TRH01/015
Job Description: Our client, a reputable Non Governmental Organisation, seeks to recruit a young, confident, experienced accountant, who has demonstrated exemplary accounting skills.
The tasks shall include, but are not limited to;
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complying with KRA requirements, by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Must have at least a degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting option and/ or at least a CPA K or a degree in any relevant field.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as an accountant with demonstrated accounting expertise in any field. Accounting in an NGO shall be an added advantage.
- Must be excellent in operating excel, word and any accounting software. For example QuickBooks.
- Should be able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Applicant must be above 25 years of age.
- Must be result oriented, organized and a good time manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to [email protected]
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.