NGO Data Manager Job in Kenya
The Data Integrity Manager is responsible for ensuring the integrity of RSC Africa’s refugee case processing data and reports directly to the RSC Africa Director. This position acts as the focal point for all non-IT, RPC communication.
This position oversees statistical reports generated within RSC Africa. The position is also responsible for ensuring the physical and data security of all refugee information/files and developing and enforcing anti-fraud standard operating procedures.
This position directly supervises the Data Integrity Supervisor and the File Library Supervisor.This position reports to the RSC Africa Director.
Duties for the Data Manager Job
- Serves as RPC focal point for all WRAPS Release Notes, requests for information and the Helpdesk.
- Ensures that information from RPC is disseminated to RSC Africa programs staff in a timely manner and that feedback and questions from staff is analysed and collated for onward submission to RPC.
- Ensures departmental compliance to all relevant requirements found in the PRM Program Integrity guidelines and the Cooperative Agreement.
- Directly supervises the Data Integrity Supervisor and the File Library Supervisor, and manages their daily workloads.
- Works closely with Reports Analysts to develop reports which monitor staff efficiency and data entry accuracy for overall quality control and improvement.
- Oversees all standard and ad hoc reports generated by DIU staff and monitors for accuracy, precision, and timely distribution.
- Works closely with WRAPS Trainer and RSC Africa program management to develop regular needs assessments as well as training programs and materials for staff to ensure staff members are fully trained in WRAPS functions.
- Oversees an Annual Process Review of each departmental unit in RSC Africa programs divisions, which contains a full review of the unit’s reporting tools, SOP adherence, & file security procedures.
- Works closely with the RSC IT Team to ensure WRAPS data security.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with Operations management in regard to report development, training needs, and WRAPS functionality.
- Travels to the field to assess field team training needs and conduct on-site training as necessary.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
Data Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or four (4) year of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 8 years of related experience is required.
- 3 years of direct supervisory experience is required.
- High level of proficiency operating, maintaining and troubleshooting database software tools is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in database management/quality control is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in TRANSACT SQL and Microsoft SQL Server database design, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Proficiency using Tableau Business Analytics Software a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technological problems.
- Working knowledge of WRAPS highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program a plus.
How to Apply
Please open the link to apply for this position. http://rscafrica.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2d9enf9ysrm?preview=1