Driver Job at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is the global leader in the fight against HIV and AIDS for Pediatric and families. In 2015-2016, EGPAF is supporting activities in 19 countries. In Kenya, EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health and various County Governments to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment in 12 counties. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
EGPAF Kenya is looking to recruit Drivers to be based in Homa Bay, Nairobi and Kisumu
- Overall support on all logistical matters.
Driver Job Key Responsibilities
- Provide support to office and field staffs whenever necessary towards accomplishment of the foundation’s goals / objectives
- Provide transport services to all foundation employees to and from approved destinations.
- Ensure that the vehicle assigned is driven at a reasonable speed and well equipped with required tools like first Aid boxes, Jack, tool box, fire extinguisher, hazards etc.
- That foundation vehicle are checked for Oil level, Water level tire pressure every morning before they are Driven
- That foundation vehicle are serviced only at recognized garages
- Those foundation vehicles are driven with cautious for the safety of workers.
- To make sure that all foundation vehicles have valid Documents as required by the law
- Work closely with line manager to make sure that vehicles are available to field officers
- To make sure that foundation vehicles are always clean, well serviced, and has valid insurance
- Transporting foundations property, material from one place to another after authorization.
- Ensure that foundation’s transport policy is adhered to at all times
Required skills and experience for Driver Job
- At least a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, Knowledge of simple vehicle mechanics/maintenance
- A clean and Valid driving Licence
- A current Certificate of good Conduct
- A current vision test report
- Five years’ experience
- Experience in working in a busy environment
How to Apply
Click here to apply