Ref No: 2990110156
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will report to the BRCiS Consortium Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners / employees and to check that its partners / employees have not been involved in illegal activities.
- Under the strategic direction of the BRCiS Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, ensure maintenance of the Consortium M&E system including conducting reviews of progress against bench marks, facilitating consultations and trainings, and coordinating reviews and updates.
- Develop M&E guidance, tools and procedures (including consultation with program staff to determine needs and appropriateness, draft documents, facilitating consultation on documents, and rolling out finalized products)
- Promote the standardization of M&E processes throughout the BRCiS Consortium, providing training and support to BRCiS Members as needed.
- Provide technical and surge support to field teams on monitoring and evaluation processes with a particular focus on data collection initiatives through regular field visits.
- Support the use of mobile phone data collection by training field staff, creating questionnaire templates and providing administrative support.
- Conduct training on Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Compile periodic quantitative output reports from Field offices for circulation to senior management.
- Provide technical and surge support for quantitative and qualitative analysis for assessments, donor reports, and other processes.
- University degree preferably in social sciences, international relations and/or development or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in design, development and maintenance of XLS-Forms for use in Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Experience in training and support to Digital Data Gathering users, particularly ODK Collect users
- Fluency in Excel is a must, as well as advanced use of Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge and experience of standard Monitoring and Evaluation procedures and tools
- Experience in use of large datasets for data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in use of Business Intelligence tools, QlickView and QlickSense and management dashboards
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Excellent one to one and group communication /information presentation skills
- Experience in training and capacity building in M&E mechanisms at various project levels
- Good understanding of various donors’ requirements
- Experience in designing and leading on specific development research projects
- Experience working with statistical computer software packages
- Project design and management skills
- Goal oriented with ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
How to Apply