Job Title: Communications Officer
Organisation: Joint Medical Store (JMS)
Joint Medical Store (JMS) is a Church founded private not-for-profit organization whose mission is to supply medicines, medical equipment and related healthcare services, and training of assured quality to the people of Uganda at affordable prices. It was established in 1979 as a joint venture between the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB) and the Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB).
Job Summary: The Communications Officer will support Joint Medical Store (JMS) in the design, implementation, coordination and monitoring of the execution of the Company’s communication campaigns.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations and other media studies.
• Skills in computer graphics and creative designing are an added advantage.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a related field in a busy and multi-cultural setting
• Past exposure and experience working with and coordinating media.
• Prior experience in coordinating social media in a busy environment.
• Proficiency in branding.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications which should include; photocopies of their academic documents and testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts including their day time telephone contact (professional and not personal, including current or most recent employer if any) to:
The Director, Executive Selection Services,
IFE Consultants Ltd., Serena Conference Centre, Suite 335,
P. O. Box 4220, Kampala.
NB: Please clearly mark your application with the position you are applying for as indicated in the advert. While we thank all applicants for your interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th September 2015 by 5:00 PM