Job Title: CTA Administrator
Organization: Windle Trust Uganda (WTU)
Funding Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Programme Manager
Windle Trust Uganda is Non-profit organization whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. Windle Trust Uganda has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. WTU works in partnership with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Job Summary: The CTA Administrator will maintain the Institutional IT network, security systems and servers of Windle Trust Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will maintain the Computer Technology Access Asset Management System hence ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated and are in good operating goods.
- Provide general administrative support to the CTA Support Team.
- The Administrator will also set up financial management system to record Revenues accruing from the usage of the Centre.
- The CTA Administrator will also design and implement ICT Training Programmes.
- Innovate online Training opportunities for the Community
- Mentor, supervise and motivate CTA staff for optimum productivity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Windle Trust Uganda CTA Administrator job opportunity must hold a Bachelors’ degree in IT or its equivalent
- A minimum of three to five years’ working experience in a related field.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum vitae, , current salary information, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, including telephone contact and details of at least three references addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Windle Trust Uganda,
Plot 726, Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill,
- O. Box 24230 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 6th January 2017