PATH is an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation. We take an entrepreneurial approach to developing and delivering high-impact, low-cost solutions, from lifesaving vaccines and devices to collaborative programs with communities. Through our work in more than 70 countries, PATH and our partners empower people to achieve their full potential.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with the management and application of the M&E plan for APHIAplus Western Kenya project.
- Assist to collect all monthly project data.
- Assist in management of all project data.
- Carry out & document Routine Quality Data Audits (RDQA) in all sub-Counties.
- Help ensure that program reports are submitted and disseminated in a timely manner and in line with laid down procedures.
- Generate reporting rates for project result areas.
- Contribute to gathering of information, report writing, feedback and technical editing for annual results review process.
- Assist with the maintenance of project databases.
- Participate in project assessment and evaluation activities.
- Contribute to the development of project’s performance indicators.
- Help develop protocols, instruments (e.g. questionnaires, checklists, discussion guides and interview forms) for data collection.
- Carry out mentorship, On Job Training & support supervision to facility staffs.
- Train & supervise short-term consultants when conducting M&E work in the Counties/Districts.
- Offer technical assistance and help build capacity of project stakeholders on M&E.
- Supervise project data clerks.
- Participate in the project M&E Working Group.
- BA/Bsc degree in Development Studies, Economics, Information Technology or related field.
- a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Data Analysis, and Research Methods; demonstrated experience in data analysis and data presentation; demonstrated experience in Health Management Information Systems, Social Determinants of Health interventions and ability to transfer knowledge through informal and formal training; experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, and, transforming raw data into finished products; experience of working with a USAID funded project is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, including skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Stata, and MS Access.
- Skilled in managing health service delivery data.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MOH reporting tools and indicators.
- Good knowledge of USAID reporting requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to PATH career website on path.silkroad.com to apply