Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job at Aids Healthcare Foundation
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Responsibilities:
Provide leadership, guidance, technical assistance and administrative support to all data staff and staff support heads of departments in addressing M&E needs/activities;
- Support the Uganda Cares Program in their dialogue with key partners at country and district level to ensure that the program’s M&E activities are integrated, meaningful and achievable
- Coordinate the collection, collation, validation and reporting of data key Country and Uganda Cares program indicators for all supported sites.
- Must be able to analyze data in any statistical software, interpret and summarize data and generate reports, conduct periodic data audits,
identify and implement required interventions to ensure data quality and efficient data collection at site level
- Supports Country Program Director in sub-partner related project M&E activities including periodical report production, support supervision, and technical oversight of partners
- Work with the Country Program Director and other department heads in rolling out training and capacity building of M&E activities, planning, quarterly, monthly and annual review meetings of country work plans
- Participate in the development of M&E guidelines and tools at Country level and country level
- Must have the ability to develop and project targets together with other data managers
- Coordinate and participate in data collection for the indicators in the M&E plan
- Generate statistical and narrative monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the Uganda Cares program and all projects therein for circulation at Bureau level, country level, district level and partners and ensure timely submission
- Participate and provide M&E expertise in the new and existing projects which will involve planning; M&E framework design, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager in the designing and lead M&E training programs within the program and all other projects therein
- Provide data and evidence to the quality country level team to highlight areas and sites that need improvement
- Participate in the designing of data collection tools required by the program and all projects therein
- Ensure standardization of all data collection tools and methodologies across implementing partners and sites within the program and the projects therein
- Develop good working relations with other data staff to ensure that M&E remains a high priority in the country program;
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications for Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or public Health with additional training and certification in Monitoring and Evaluation, a minimum of five years of experience in monitoring and evaluation in an HIV/AIDS Non-governmental Organization, managing program data and information, strong data analysis skills in excel, Stata or SPSS, knowledge and experience working with Open MRS will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Click here to apply