Location: Kibera, Rongai, Nyeri, Kakamega and Bungoma
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Centre Nurse.
The successful candidate is expected to maintain the high clinical standards expected by the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide comprehensive client counselling on reproductive health, contraceptive options and other services
- To maintain the highest possible standard of client care by providing quality care to all clients
- Budgetary control, maintain record keeping, reporting and performance management
- To ensure all client information is kept confidential at all times and stored appropriately
- To comply with all financial standing operating procedures including accurate and timely management of advances and surrenders required for outreach provision
- To provide all of the following clinical services to a consistently high standard and in accordance with clinical guidelines and protocols
- To ensure instruments are appropriately sterilized and stored in compliance with infection control protocols.
- To promote and ensure proper use of the Client Information Center (CLIC)
- To support new team members in their induction & orientation and assist with training as required.
- To fully participate in planned promotional activities including educational and awareness-raising events with clients, community members and other stakeholders.
- To positively promote the organization as a leading, quality provider of reproductive & sexual health services
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized medical training college.
- Bachelor in Nursing will be an added advantage.
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Minimum 2 years post training working experience
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 26th July 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the preferred region and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be invited for interviews.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.