Operations Assistant Jobs at Busara Centre, Kenya
February 23, 2016
The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Operations Assistant. This is a high-level administrative support role working with the Director of Operations and the Operations team. This person will maintain documentation systems as well as providing copy-editing, meeting notes, and general operations project support.
Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities in Kenya
- Act as support to Operations Team in performing business operations duties.
- Assist in copy-edits and drafting of internal operation procedures and documents as needed.
- Coordinate with Director to schedule meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Operations Team in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Participate in a wide variety of meetings and disseminate minutes of meetings to internal and external audiences.
- Sort and distribute documents, mail, and other materials to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Assist with procurement process and reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Documenting and filing communications, documents, and reports to support day-to-day operations functions.
- Assist in organizational knowledge management processes and systems.
Required Qualifications for Operations Assistant Jobs in Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, procurement, social sciences, public policy, public administration or similar.
- 1-3 years work experience in fast-paced organizations.
- Strong communications skills; must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing to both internal and external audiences.
- Superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
**Local candidates only**
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and ensure that the subject line reads: “Operations Assistant REF NO: OA-16-2-22”. DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 18, 2016