Medecins Sans Frontieres Belgium is looking to fill the following positions on fixed term (extendable) contract for our Kenya mission, based in Embu County.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Coordinator (PC) and s/he will perform the following tasks, among others:-
- Support the PC and the PMR in assessing and implementing the NCD project strategy
Be the focal contact person with the relevant counterparts in Embu county
Supervise the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the mentoring programme
Active participation in the project planning, budgeting and reporting
Qualifications for the Project Coordinator Job
- Education: Registered Clinical Officer or Nurse with a Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery or Nursing
- Experience: Minimum working experience of 2 years in a primary health care setting within MSF as a supervisor, activity manager or coordinator; experience in management of NCDs is an asset; good knowledge of the Kenyan devolution system.
- Skills/ Competences: Flexible; diplomatic; cultural sensitive; confident; result oriented; proactive; attentive to details; organized; team player; excellent communication, analytical & reporting skills; computer literate
- Language: Proficiency in written and oral English & Swahili.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to ONLY submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the envelop/ email subject line the respective position, to:
The HR & Administration Coordinator Medecins Sans Frontieres Belgium P.O. Box 38897-00623, Nairobi
Email: [email protected]