Bliss GVS Healthcare Ltd is a healthcare service provider with clinics in many parts of Kenya.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for business development for the new NHIF project, running efficient operations, delivering effective customer service.
- Manage and co-ordinate business for the NHIF project in order to maintain and improve their efficiency and effectiveness in line with set targets
- Grow business in line with the sectors of economy for the project.
- Organize marketing activities within the business in order to maximize an appropriate growth in business within the project.
- Oversee the implementation of SLA and see that client (NHIF) deliverables are met at all levels.
- Provide agreed levels of service within the agreed TAT (turnaround times) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) of each product, services within the sector.
- Monitor and review customer service in order to retain and develop an optimum customer base.
- Conduct customer service surveys to ascertain the level of customer satisfaction with the project.
- Ensure continuous monthly care calls/visits with the client.
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory policies and practices maintaining an appropriate level of risk management within the project.
- Monthly, recognizing and celebrating achievements and taking corrective action to address gaps.
Qualifications for the Relationship Manager Job
- 5 years’ experience in the same position in the Health sector, 2 of which should have been in managerial capacity in a similar organisation.
- Strong knowledge of the NHIF procedures and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of general health sector law and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business or Marketing course. Masters is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you feel you have the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 3rd January 2017.
Send your CVs and other testimonials to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org