Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Drives and organizes initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in own responsibility area.
Main Responsibility Area
In charge of projects planning & optimization domain in Bharti Airtel account. Responsibility for
implementation of new network services in accordance with the usage forecast and with a permanent cost optimization. Manages and monitors day-to-day operations of the projects rollout NPO functions. Directs the work efforts of RAN Optimizers involved in project rollout. Planning for new coverage and capacity sites for Nokia projects
Manages and controls key Radio planning tasks and targets
- Implements and administers Radio Optimization policies and/or programmes within guidelines.
- Ensures new site design meets marketing coverage objectives
- Ensures network Radio KPI’s are within group defined targets
- Ensures network capacity needs are designed and implemented
Manages The Planning, Design, Installation, And Upgrade Administration Of The Radio And Transmission Network
- Communicates status of networking projects to general management level/management
- Defines project teams and is responsible for budgeting and expenses control
- Evaluates products/systems in light of company needs
Plans and forecast budgetary requirements to meet Capex and network needs for Airtel as managed capacity
- Prepares MRN’s against capacity planning
- Prepares SOW for special projects and RFQ requirements
- Excellent understanding of Nokia portfolio for both 2G/3G
- 8+ years with University Degree in telecommunications; at least 7 years leadership experience
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Knowledge of English and/or French
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here