Nova Academies is a pan-African school network that prepares the next generation of leaders and innovators through world-class teaching methods with an emphasis on 21st century skills.
Using the 8-4-4 curriculum combined with the best international training, we deliver a truly world-class educational experience with exciting opportunities to learn and grow both inside and outside of the classroom. Nova students learn to think critically, solve problems creatively, and develop solutions using technology and engineering skills. At Nova, our students learn through embracing and eventually overcoming challenges with the help of their peers, their teachers, and developing their unique abilities.
Position: School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
As part of the staff at Nova and in line with the culture and values of Nova, the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist provides services in administration, discharging clerical and secretarial duties that facilitate the smooth working of communication internally and externally, as directed by and in consultation with the Office of The Principal and other such managers as may be designated. This role has a strong element of Public Relations of the School, both internally and externally.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will invariably become privy to confidential information about students, members of staff, parents/ guardians and other stakeholders. Professionalism, decorum, tact and the ability to keep confidences is required. In essence, this ‘Gatekeeper’-role must reflect the guiding principles of Nova.
Your role will be based at Nova Academy-Ondiri, Kikuyu Town
Reports To: Principal
Perform a Wide Variety Of Clerical And Other Office Functions And Activities Related To The Administration Of Diverse Programs And Operations At The School. These Will Include
- Living the Nova Culture
- Making and receiving phone calls on the school’s telephone lines
- Scheduling meetings for The Principal in line with the diary
- Facilitating the Public Relations function of the front office
- Preparing documents ahead of internal meetings as directed by the Principal (photocopying, binding, filing etc.)
- Prepare of documents ahead of external meetings as directed by the Principal (photocopying, binding, filing etc.)
- Preparing documents for internal display on pin-boards or notice boards
- Responding to routine correspondences
- Keeping custody of the pupils’ attendance registers and any confidential documents on behalf of the Principal
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here