Branch is looking for a unique set of skills in one person. Could this be you?! Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in East Africa and in other regions across the globe. Download Branch International app on Google Play here
Why Work with Us
You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world. You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed hundreds of thousands of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
Data Analyst Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills who can work independently and generate sensible business intelligence reports from our massive amount of data. You will work closely with marketing, servicing, credit, and expansion to monitor the performance of our business and inform the strategic direction of the company.
- Generate dashboards and reports using spreadsheets, SQL, and/or statistical software packages
- Ability to think creatively and resourcefully about gathering, organizing and communicating data
- Receive and prioritize requests from Leads and Managers for analysis
- Draw strategic insights and report to the company
Qualifications for the Data Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or a similar quantitative field
- SQL & Excel master
- Work experience in fields of analysis and software QA
- Coding experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.