Vacancy: Debt Collection Officer
- Must be aged between 28 – 40 years.
- At least a diploma in credit management, however a degree will be an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in debt collection, preferably in a Sacco / Banking / Microfinance
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Should be a self motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win-win situations.
- Must have proven ability to develop relationships with agencies necessary to make recovery work successfully.
- Must have ability to work with strict deadlines
- Good negotiation and analytical skills are also required.
- Administrative and computer skills required.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may send their applications enclosing copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 7th March 2016. NB: The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for. Application letter should be hand written and applicants to disclose their current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The C.E.O NRS Sacco Ltd P.O. Box 575-00902 Kikuyu