Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- At least CPA part II, Diploma or equivalent in cooperative management
- Some clerical, administrative, Cash handling, Sales or Customer service experience preferred
- Experience in banking, Sacco, micro finance or similar work environment
- KCSE Grade C– and above
- Proficiency in computer skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- High degree of integrity, a team player with effective communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Age 23 – 30 years
Starting Gross Salary while on Probation is Kshs.18,000
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may send their applications enclosing copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 24th September 2016.
The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for.