National Taxpayers Association (NTA) Internships in Kenya
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
The NTA invites applications for the following position:
Internship Summary of Responsibilities in Kenya
- To assist NTA staff in their ongoing programme and project work.
Required Qualifications for Internships in Kenya
- Degree in political science, development studies, public administration, or other relevant field, advanced degree preferable.
- Experience in working and collaborating with civil society organisations and international organisations.
- Fluency in English – both written and oral communication; working knowledge of French and Swahili highly desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to analyse data efficiently and concisely report findings to management, partners and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of issues in integrity and governance and an interest in post-conflict and development issues.
- Fast learner, self-driven, open to new ideas and hardworking.
- Team working skills and ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV in Microsoft Word, or PDF, by email (two attachments) to: [email protected] with subject title “Internship”, no later than 4th March 2016 at 5pm. NTA is an equal opportunity employer, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Deadline for applications:4th March 2016 at 5pm