Admin Officer Job at NTSA
Reporting to the Senior Administration Officer, the job holder will support the execution of administrative activities such as allocation and management of office space, work equipment/tools, management of outsourced services and ensuring the safety of assets, property and staffing in the Authority.
Key Duties for the Admin Officer Job
- Assist in the allocation of office space, lease agreements, and ensure availability of office equipment, furniture and working materials to every member of staff;
- Assist in management of office facilities and the Authority’s equipment and machinery including scheduling of repairs and preventive maintenance;
- Responsible for ensuring health and safety regulation are adhered to as guided by the Health and Safety committee;
- Support in general office administration;
- Supervision of cleaning and waste disposal services in Authority offices;
- Assist in facilities and asset management; and
- Implementation of a preventive maintenance program to minimize cost and maximize use of Assets.
Admin Officer Job Qualifications
To be appointed to this role, the successful candidate must possess the following key requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Management or a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, from an Institution recognized in Kenya and a Diploma/Higher Diploma in fleet management, property management, Public or Business Administration, Government or a related field from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms- Excel, Ms-Access and Internet) from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as administration Officer III or in a comparable and relevant position from a reputable organization;
- Diverse experience in managing contracts, facilities, transport system and outsourced services;
- Specialist knowledge in public administration management;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
If you possess the required skills and competencies, please submit your typed application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials indicating three referees, National Identification card, current and expected remuneration, mobile phone contacts, a valid Tax Compliance Certificate, HELB clearance certificate, current Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigations Department and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission so as to reach us on or before 28th April, 2017 and addressed to:
National Transport and Safety Authority
Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box, 3602 -00506
NTSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.