Corporate Strategy and Planning Senior Officer Job at NTSA
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Strategy and Planning, the Senior Corporate Strategy and Planning Officer, will be responsible for the development of the Authority’s short- and long-range strategic plans that are comprehensive, stretch and realistic.
Duties for the Strategy and Planning Senior Officer Job
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes;
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods;
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive NTSA business operations;
- Develop and implement best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives;
- Assist management in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.;
- Develop standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives;
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections;
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvements;
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts; and
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Strategy and Planning Senior Officer Job Qualifications
To be appointed to this role, the successful candidate must possess the following key requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Finance or in a relevant field from an Institution recognized in Kenya;
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in corporate strategy and planning; project management or corporate performance management three(3) of which must be at the level of Planning/Strategy Officer I or in a comparable and relevant position;
- Experience in resource mobilization, donor funds management, monitoring and evaluation of projects/ programmes and proposal writing is mandatory;
- Member of a professional body;
- Practical knowledge of project planning software applications and their use (such as MSProject) is highly desired;
How to Apply
If you possess the required skills and competencies, please submit your typed application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials indicating three referees, National Identification card, current and expected remuneration, mobile phone contacts, a valid Tax Compliance Certificate, HELB clearance certificate, valid Police Clearance Certificate from Criminal Investigations Department and clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Applications may be deposited at the Authority’s head Office, Hill Park Plaza, ground floor, Upper Hill Road, Nairobi in the APPLICATION BOX or posted to;
National Transport and Safety Authority
Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box, 3602 -00506
All applications should be received not later than 5:00pm on April 28, 2017
NTSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Youth, Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.