ICT Officer I Job at NTSA
Reporting to the Senior ICT Officer, the job holder shall be responsible for safeguarding information system assets by identifying and resolving potential and actual security problems.
Duties for the ICT Officer Job
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN
- Assist with the Information Security manager with compliance of security policies, standards and procedures;
- Handle and report all security related incidents;
- Implement security technologies under the direction of the Senior Information Security and Risk Officer;
- Ability to analyze IT security risks/vulnerabilities and recommend solutions for internal threats;
- Assist with reports on security incidents;
- Assist with the delivery on security awareness across the business; and
- Monitor, deploy and maintain security tools.
ICT Officer Job Qualifications
To be appointed to this role, the successful candidate must possess the following key requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology from an institution recognized in Kenya;
- Diploma in Information Technology;
- Computer application packages and information technology; and
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an ICT Officer II or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public/Private Sector;
How to Apply
If you possess the required skills and competencies, please submit your typed application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials indicating three referees, National Identification card, current and expected remuneration, mobile phone contacts, a valid Tax Compliance Certificate, HELB clearance certificate, valid Police Clearance Certificate from Criminal Investigations Department and clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Applications may be deposited at the Authority’s head Office, Hill Park Plaza, ground floor, Upper Hill Road, Nairobi in the APPLICATION BOX or posted to;
National Transport and Safety Authority
Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box, 3602 -00506
All applications should be received not later than 5:00pm on April 28, 2017
NTSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Youth, Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.