Regional Manager Job at The National Transport and Safety Authority, Kenya
The National Transport and Safety Authority is a State Corporation established through an Act of Parliament; Act Number 33 of 26th October 2012. It is mandated with harmonizing the operations of the key road transport departments and to effectively manage the road transport sub-sector as well as minimizing loss of lives through road traffic accidents.
NTSA is seeking to recruit qualified staff for the following positions:
Reporting to the functional Directors, the job holder will be responsible for coordination of NTSA activities in the regions.
Regional Manager Job Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all Road Safety and Enforcement activities;
- Coordinate all licensing activities in the station/region;
- Coordinate all registration activities in the station/region;
- Coordinate all motor vehicle inspection activities in the station/region;
- Manage all staff working in the station/region;
- Coordinate all stakeholders’ activities in the station/region;
- Compile and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports; and
- Represent the Authority in all activities in the region related to Road Transport & Licensing;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for Regional Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
- At least ten (10) years’ experience, three (3) of which must have been at a management position in a large organization;
- Experience in road transport sector;
- Ability to interact with stakeholders;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communicator with negotiation/lobbying skills and ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams;
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills;
- Highly organized with good time management skills;
- Proficient in ICT;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
- If you possess the required skills and competencies, please submit your application, detailed CV, current and expected remuneration, mobile phone contacts, a valid Tax Compliance Certificate, HELB clearance certificate and valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigations Department so as to reach us on or before 30th June, 2016 and addressed to:
- Director General National Transport and Safety Authority Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road P.O. Box, 3602 -00506 Nairobi.