Nurse Assistant Job at APA Insurance
- This position at APA Insurance is responsible for managing the client’s benefits as per the policy and responding to clients queries through email/telephone.
Nurse Assistant Job Primary Responsibilities
- Reviewing and issuing pre authorization;
- Handling the 24hour call center (cell phones /office lines) and responding to clients queries as they arise;
- Interacting with clients, brokers, clinicians, APA relationship officers and schemes HR’s as required to resolve problems/update progress in a manner consistent with the principles of the policy;
- Conducting hospital visits to assess patient’s care throughout continuum of care for diagnosis/procedures as well as maintaining the client’s /provider relationship;
- Reporting adverse occurrences relating to clients management, policy with appropriate action to ensure compliance with quality patient care;
- Coordinating step down management and referrals for all clients with chronic diseases;
- Participating in health talks/wellness camps and service meetings;
- Daily ordering of flowers and maintaining good stock of cards for hospital visits;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
Professional Qualifications for Nurse Assistant Job
- Diploma in Nursing or an equivalent
- At least 2 year relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected] demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate against the stated roles, responsibilities, knowledge, experience, and personal competencies. The deadline for applications is 5th October 2016.