Job Title: Nurse
Start Date: As soon as possible
Eligibility: Position open to local Kenyan hires only
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research organization that seeks to improve the understanding of how people living in poverty make decisions and to leverage that knowledge to produce better social outcomes.
- Reading out the consent and nurse/physician check list to participants.
- Filtering in medically fit participants (using inclusion criteria and physical examination)
- Dispensing Hydrocortisone/placebo pills
- Monitoring participants during sessions. Making sure they are all healthy during the study
- Recording vital signs ( Blood Pressure/heart rate)
- Any additional duties that will be assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or nursing from a recognized institution
- 3 years’ experience working experience
- Certificate of Registration from the Council
- Valid Practicing License
- Kenya citizen
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self-assessment skills
How to Apply