Community Health Nurse (Critical Care) Job Responsibilities
- Responds to medical emergencies in all areas in the hospital;
- Assessing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating care of critically ill patients and advocating for them;
- Ensuring and maintaining a safe environment for patients and for their safety while on their life saving machines;
- Coordinating with the multidisciplinary team on critical patient care;
- Organizing for and coordinating training for staff on critical care and
- Giving education and support to families of critically ill patients.
Requirements for the Community Health Nurse (Critical Care) Job
- Diploma in Community health nursing from Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Institution;
- Higher diploma in Critical Care Nursing from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before 25th November, 2016 at 5 p.m. The Secretary County Public Service Board P.O BOX 2489-50200 Bungoma Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply