Nurse Jobs in Kenya
Responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on operations and surgeries to meet the needs of patients and their families
Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing mission, vision and standards.
Qualifications for the Nurse Job
- Diploma in Community health Nursing (KRCHN) /BSN from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma in Preoperative Nursing
- Previous experience in a busy operating theatre an added advantage
- Should be registered and licensed by Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certification in ACLS and ATLS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary and enclosing their detailed CVS, certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 10th November 2017. PCEA Chogoria Hospital P.O. Box 35 – 60401 Chogoria 254 064 226 20 254 734 192 208 254 713 656 186 254 064 221 23 [email protected]