Nurse Jobs at Technical University of Mombasa (2 Posts)
Ref No: TUM/ADVERT/HRM/ HU/RN. II/7/2016
Salary: Basic Salary Kshs. 20,298 – Kshs. 28,738 plus House Allowance Kshs. 20,416
The Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) is a Flagship University located in Mombasa County, set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and magnificent Indian Ocean and overlooking the famous Tudor Creek.
The University, which boasts of unique architecture depicting the rich historical influences and developments of the region, has transformed from Mombasa Institute of Muslim Education in 1948; Mombasa Technical Institute in 1966; Mombasa Polytechnic in 1972; Mombasa Polytechnic University College in 2007; and finally its current status in 2013.
In order to strengthen the University capacity for effective and efficient service delivery, the University wishes to fill the following position on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
Nurse Job Requirements
- Must possess Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing OR its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with Kenya Nursing Council.
- Must have at least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Evidence of continuing medical education will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Job
- Evaluating and providing nursing care of patients.