Nurses Jobs (4 Positions)
Catholic Hospital Wamba is a third tier mission hospital in Wamba, Samburu County.
Our mission is to live the healing mission of Christ within Samburu County and beyond. CHW was begun in 1969 and is managed by the catholic diocese of Maralal.
The Catholic Diocese of Maralal is looking for self-motivated and customer oriented persons to fill in the following posts:
Position: Nurses (4)
Reports to: Hospital Matron
Duty Station: Wamba Hospital
Job Purpose: To promotes and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients and families; supervising assigned team members.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Assess patients’ health problems and needs.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Administer quality nursing care.
- Advice patients on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Provide daily report directly to physicians and RNs
- Maintain medical records
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of Diploma in Community Health Nursing from a recognized institution
- At least three years working experience in a quality care delivery
- Registered with NCK
- Excellent Knowledge of Nursing operations and procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Must possess a calm and collected personality
- Very adept at handling people
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed curriculum vitae by Thursday 31st August 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Human Resources Officer,
Catholic Diocese of Maralal,
P.O. Box 350 – 20600
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Catholic Diocese of Maralal Secretariat offices / Catholic Hospital Wamba.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.