Nurses Job At Migori County Kenya- KRCHN /RN) ICU (2 Posts)
REF: MCPSB / 141/2016
Nurses Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing. Nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes
- Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT, antenatal care and delivery,
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients admissions
- Keeping records on patients/ clients health condition and care
- Referring patients and clients appropriately,
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications For Nurses Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- BSN degree, KRCHN or KRN/KRM diploma from a recognized institution. Enrolled nurses only permissible if they produce evidence of ongoing training or completion of the upgrading course to KRCHN.
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Peri-operative nursing training will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience working in a busy theatre.
- Experience with endoscopic / laparoscopic surgery will be preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of the commitment to national values and principles of public service governance as espoused in articles 10 and 232 the constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and submitted to: The Chairman Migori County Public Service Board P.O Box 365- 40400 Suna
- Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the County Public Service located at Msomi Teachers’ College
- All applications should reach the Chairman County Public Service Board on or before Friday 8th July, 2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply