Community Action Network of Africa (CANA) in collaboration with LINKAGES Project is seeking to employ motivated, hardworking and proactive individuals to fill the vacancies for the purpose of supporting and strengthening a comprehensive package of services to Key Populations in Transnzoia
Nursing Job Qualifications
- Must have a mean grade of C plain and above in K.C.S.E.
- MUST have at least a diploma in nursing from Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized institution with a valid practicing license
- The candidates should be trained in ART Adherence counselling and have skills/ knowledge in counselling in the context of HIV/AIDS.
- The candidates should have at least one-year experience in HIV clinical care including anti-retroviral.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Nursing Job
- Offer treatment and care services to the KPs within the facility.
- Offer HIV counselling, care and support to KPs enrolled in the program at the DIC
- Complete and maintain relevant registers and forms as required.
- Compile necessary reports at the right time as stipulated.
- Maintain patients ‘confidentiality.
- Maintain good relationships with the management team, patients, and entire community at large.
- Assist in follow up of the laboratory results.
- Attend facility meetings and CMEs.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
A cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts of at least 2 referees.
Copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials
Your e-mail address and telephone contacts.
How to Apply
All application should be addressed to: [email protected] on or before 9th December 2016. Only applications received via email will be received. Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.