Quality Assurance Assistant Job at the Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS)
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organisation registered as a Trust of the ecumenical partnership of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). MEDS was started in 1986 with the core mandate of providing reliable, quality, affordable essential medicines, medical supplies, capacity building, quality control and other pharmaceutical services guided by Christian and professional values.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Assistant Job
- To inspect pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical commodities received from Suppliers and maintain quality assurance related records
- Sample and inspect commodities delivered by suppliers for determining compliance to quality specifications.
- Sample and inspect returns from clients in line with set procedures and guidelines.
- Sample products from MEDS warehouse for analytical testing in line with the random sampling schedule for MEDS.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Assistant Job
- Diploma in Nursing/Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Minimum three years’ experience in a busy pharmaceutical company with established Quality Management systems; experience in handling of medical devices, surgical supplies, medical equipment and instruments is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, computer and analytical skills.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can visit MEDS website www.meds.or.ke for detailed job specifications and requirements and send application as well as detailed CV to:
Human Resources Manager
email address: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.