Outreach Team Nurse Careers At Flexi-personnel In Kenya
Industry: Health Care
Location: Machakos, Muranga
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit an Outreach Team Nurse.
These professionally competent and committed teams offer free, efficient and high quality sexual reproductive health counselling and related services that are inclusive of all needs.
Nurse Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Ensure the excellent planning and running of the Outreach Team services to agreed clinical quality standards, inclusive and responsive to difference on the basis of gender, age and people with disabilities
- Ensure the efficient delivery of services reaching unserved communities for high impact
- Ensure a continuous and well planned service where resources are managed prudently, stocks are maintained at efficient levels and onward growth is enabled
- Accurate data reporting and filling of data reporting tools.
- Define and realize opportunities for sustainability beyond the period of funded work and stake holder engagement.
- The excellent management of the Outreach team to ensure that they perform at the top of their ability and are fully skilled for their tasks (whatever their role)
Qualifications For Nurse Jobs In Kenya
- Diploma in Clinical medicine or Nursing
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN) or Kenya Registered Clinical Officer
- Proven experience in healthcare field with line management authority
- Demonstrated numeracy and basic accounting skills
- Customer focussed service delivery skills
- Family Planning counselling skills
- IT literacy confident using MS Office
- Excellent people skills and drive to succeed
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 15th March 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.