Nursing Jobs in Kenya,April 2018
The purpose of this post is to support the day to day operation of the dental clinic in the capacity of a Nurse.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Strictly 2 years or more working experience as a General Nurse.
- MUST have a Certification or associate degree /diploma in an accredited institution.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.