Nursing Jobs at Medanta Africare
Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare service provider which prides in offering precise and timely diagnosis to our clients and patients across Africa and is located in Nairobi, Kenya.
Responsibilities of the Nursing Job:
- Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
- Provide the patient care on a very personal level.
- Provide daily report directly to physicians and RNs.
- Responsible for taking vitals and monitoring in-and-out patient
- Preparing and or performing several procedures such as dressing wounds, bathing and dressing, and giving enemas.
- May administer prescribed medicines or start IV fluids to patients.
- Maintenance of quality nursing care at all times to the patient.
- Ensure that the report is correctly given at each shift change.
- Carry out all nursing duties and other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
Requirements and Qualification for the Nursing Job:
- Diploma in Nursing Science Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Registered Nurse by the Nursing Council with current license to practice
- At least 3years Experience preferably in a Clinical set-up
- Thorough knowledge of routine nursing process and practice.
- Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge is an added advantage
- Able to use a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (i.e. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices
How to Apply
Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to via [email protected] by COB, Friday, 6th OCTOBER 2016.Please mention the Position the subject. If you don’t have the above qualification please don’t apply.