The overall goal of ARC’s program in Rwanda is to build increased resilience and self-reliance of communities affected by displacement and their host communities using innovation, social-entrepreneurship, co-creation and increased country ownership through continued protection, stronger economic empowerment, improved food security & nutrition, and environmental protection.
ARC is looking for suitable Rwandan candidates to fill the positions below:
POSITION TITLE: Nurse (3)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Medical Doctor
- Should be able to prescribe treatment for the patients consulted with extra attention on doses and be able to make decision on which patient can be referred to the doctor,
- Should always follow up the patients that he/she has consulted and hospitalised in case of severe illness or epidemic disease to ensure good reception proper treatment, patient transferred to other departments or hospitals to ensure good reception,
- Should be able to respond to emergency cases…
- A2 Nursing,
- Ability to communicate professionally in both verbally and in writing,
- Being fluent in English or French,
- Ability to live and work in isolated areas of Rwanda
- Previous experience with INGO is an advantage
- Being registered in the Counsel of Allied
To apply for these positions:
Please submit your application letter and curriculum vitae (3 pages maximum) by email to: [email protected] or deliver them to ARC Country Head office in Kimihurura after Lemigo Hotel before Friday May 20th, 2016.
NB: Please apply only if you fulfill the requirements. Only selected candidates will be contacted.