Organization: Matibabu Foundation College of Health Sciences: Mary Ann Van Dam School of Nursing
Matibabu Foundation college of Health Sciences, Mary Ann van Dam School of Nursing is an initiative of Matibabu Foundation in partnership with local and international health stakeholders to promote quality healthcare in Kenya.
The college is located in Ukwala town, Ugenya Sub-county and offers Diploma in community health nursing (Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing).
Equipped with modern lecture rooms, a nursing skills laboratory, computer laboratory and a library resource center, the school offers a conducive learning environment for students.
The vision of the college is to develop the leaders in nursing and health care through academic excellence, superior clinical practice, research and strong community service.
Position: Nursing Lecturer (Full Time)
Matibabu Foundation CHS offers excellent career opportunities for individuals with a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players who will apply evidence based practice to continually improve patient outcomes and shape nursing practice and learning.
Among others, the lecturer’s responsibilities will include:
- Training, supervising and assessing students in both the classroom and clinical setup.
- Guiding, coaching and counselling students.
- Participating in curriculum development and review.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Establishing and maintaining proper students’ records throughout training.
- Developing and participating in research projects
- Organizing and participating in the schools social events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- B.ScN or KRCHN with post basic Diploma (DAN/Medical Education)
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience and 2 years teaching experience
- Registered and licensed by NCK with a valid practice license
How to Apply
- Send your application and testimonials (with contact details of 3 referees).
- Matibabu Foundation College of Health Sciences MaryAnn Van Dam School of Nursing P.O.Box 230 – 40607,
- Or email [email protected]
- Applications to be received not later than 25th July 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For more information visit our website www.matibabucollege.org