Nursing Officer III (52 Posts)
Job Group K10
The Nursing Officer III will be responsible to the Senior Nursing Officer for planning of nursing care of patients.
Duties for the Nursing Officer Job
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Collecting and compiling data.
Nursing Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery (KRN/M) or Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN).
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practising License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
How to Apply