Nursing Officer III Job at Bukura Agricultural College, Kenya
BAC 4 ONE
JOB REF: BAC/NO/06/2016
Nursing Job description
- This is the entry and training grade for the Nurses.
Duties and responsibilities at this level entails:
- assessment of patient needs on admission;
- giving health talks and counseling to patients, requisition and administration of drugs, vaccines, and contraceptives;
- escort patients referred for further medical attention; and guiding and counseling staff performing routine semi-skilled nursing or clinical duties working under him/her.
Specifications for Nursing Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A K.C.S.E Certificate with minimum Mean Grade C (plain) with at least a C (plain) in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- (minus) in any additional science subject or its equivalent;
- A diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing or Kenya Registered Nurse or their equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- A valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
All applicants should submit certified copies of compliance certificates from the following institutions:
- Criminal Investigations Department,
- Kenya Revenue Authority,
- Higher Education Loans Board,
- Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission; and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Terms of Service
The post of Finance and Administration Officer will be offered on a three years contract basis renewable upon satisfactory performance. The rest of the posts will be offered on Permanent and Pensionable Terms.
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications clearly stating the reference in the letter and on the envelope so as to reach the address shown below by 10th August 2016- 5.00 p.m.
- The Principal/CEO Bukura Agricultural College P.O. BOX 23-50105 Bukura
- Or E-mail to: [email protected]