Nursing Officer III Job At Kakamega County
– JOB GROUP ‘H’ – 100 Posts
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of Senior Officers. Work at this level will involve planning, supervision of nursing care at an out-patient department or ward in a health facility.
Nursing Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assessing of patients’ needs for nursing services;
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients’ admissions and discharge;
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies;
- Guiding and counseling clients under routine services;
- Bedside Nursing;
- Nursing cardex and patient care plans; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications For Nursing Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Nursing;
- Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills; and
- Must be holder of Certificate in Computer applications.
- NB: People with disability are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- Applicants should submit their applications, together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence. Applications should be submitted to:
- THE SECRETARY/CEO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P O BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
- Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 20th September, 2016.