Senior Nursing Officer (Nephrology) Jobs at Kakamega County, Kenya
Job Group ‘L’ (9 )Posts
Senior Nursing Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities in Kenya
- Taking appropriate care of patients with kidney disease who receive dialysis or renal transplants; Providing patients with the necessary information;
- Educating patients regarding risk factors that can result from chronic kidney disease;
- Supervising and mentoring NO-Interns; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Senior Nursing Officer Kenyan Jobs
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree or a higher diploma in Nephrology Nursing from a recognized training institution;
- Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills; and Must be conversant with computer applications.
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Applicants For The Above Positions Are Required To Get Clearance From The Following To Meet Requirements Of Chapter 6 Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Kakamega county residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin. Applications should be submitted to: The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board P.O. BOX 458-50100 Kakamega Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 1st March, 2016