Ref: NYACASB 5
Commissionaire Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocation of mall to MCAs pigeon hole
- Booking of visitors/guess at the entrance
- Issuance of entry badges
- Screening of visitors
- Storage of visitor’s luggage
- Prevent removal of institutions property without proper and authorized documentation
- Handling of telephone services
- Control of traffic/vehicle parking
- Patrolling of car park
- Any other ditties as may be assigned by the Sergeant at Arms
Requirements for the Commissionaire Job
- Served satisfactorily in the discipline forces or attained the grade of security warden for a period of not less than three (3) years
- Shown merit in work performance and results
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own hand writing accompanied by a two page curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
All applicants should Cleary indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to;
The Secretary, County Assembly Service Board, Nyandarua County Assembly, P 0. Box 720-20303 OI-Kalou.
Or be hand delivered to the office of the Clerk County Assembly of Nyandarua located at the premises of the former 0I-Kalou Town Council opposite 0I-Kalou Police Station so as to reach him not later than 20th July 2017, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.