Ref: NYACASB 3
Office Attendant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning of offices, kitchen and entire compound
- Tea making. Collecting and cleaning tea serving facilities in offices
- Collecting and delivering documents outside the organization
- Delivering documents within the organization
Requirements for the Office Attendant Job
- A KCSE certificate c – (c- minus) and above
- Ability to speak and write English and Kiswahili
- Have at least a basic certificate
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own hand writing accompanied by a two page curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
All applicants should Cleary indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to;
The Secretary, County Assembly Service Board, Nyandarua County Assembly, P 0. Box 720-20303 OI-Kalou.
Or be hand delivered to the office of the Clerk County Assembly of Nyandarua located at the premises of the former 0I-Kalou Town Council opposite 0I-Kalou Police Station so as to reach him not later than 20th July 2017, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.