Procurement Officer II Job at Nyandarua County, Kenya
Nyandarua County assembly board invites applications from suitably qualified kenyans to fill the following vacant posts.
Procurement Officer II
( NYACASB 6) One (1) Post
Procurement Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Circulation of tender documents and quotations;
- Tracking procurement assignments;
- Store inspection;
- Receiving and processing departmental requisitions;
- Carrying out periodic market surveys;
Minimum requirements for Procurement Job
- Diploma in purchasing and supplies management from an institution or university recognized in Kenya;
- Membership to a recognized procurement professional body;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in public assets and services; procurement and disposal.
How to Apply
- Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own hand writing accompanied by a two page curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents. Nyandarua County assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants should Cleary indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to;
- The secretary, County Assembly Service Board, Nyandarua County assembly, P. O. Box 720-20303 Olkalou.
- Or be hand delivered to the office of the Clerk County Assembly of Nyandarua located at the premises of the former Olkalou town council opposite Olkalou police station so as to reach him not later than 4th July 2016, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.