Salary info: Basic Salary – 35,910; House Allowance – 22,000; Commuter Allowance 6,000
Clerk Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to parliamentary procedure, practice, conventions, tradition and etiquette
- Research involving search for fresh testimonials by consulting appropriate sources like documents or persons
- Offering administrative services to the various County Assembly Committees
- Organizing activities pertaining to seminars and conferences for members of County Assembly and Staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Clerk
Requirements for the Clerk Assistant Job
- A Degree from a university recognized in Kenya in any of the fields in Law, Finance, Management, Economics,
- Education, Planning, Development Studies, Gender Studies and Accounting
- Demonstrate flair for Commonwealth and Kenyan Legislative procedure
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the aims, objectives and principles of a devolved legislature.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili coupled with report writing skills.
- Be competent in use of IT as a working tool.
How to Apply
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and from any of the Credit Reference Bureaus to their application. Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
THE CLERK COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF NYERI P.O. BOX 162-10100 NYERI
So as to be received on or before Wednesday 7th June, 2017.
All the positions are on Permanent and Pensionable terms. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted