Receptionist Job at Oasis Health Group
Oasis Health is happy to bring forth Oasis Mental Health in Nairobi, a facility that will specialize in psychiatry and general mental health. Location: Nairobi Contract Renewable.
Duties for the Receptionist Job
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make follow-up appointments.
- Be aware of which doctor and nurses are currently on duty and whether they have arrived.
- Receive and make telephone calls as required.
- Advice patients of relevant charges for relevant medical services, show direction to the next station that the client would wish to be served.
- Assist the head of department in review and preparation of the department budget.
- Keep a register of doctors’ who have reported to work against the duty rota
Receptionist Job Requirements
- Certification from a recognized institution-College, KIM, etc
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Recommendation from the last employer
- Experience working in a busy business set up
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Communication & Public Relations skills
- Ability to work under pressure/stressful circumstances
- Experience in use of Computer Application packages; Excel, Spreadsheets, Word.
- Experience in using the Smart System in Billing
- Exposure to working in a healthcare facility is an added advantage
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and should be addressed to:
The Human Resource,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities.
This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees Online applications to be sent to [email protected].
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 16th July, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Oasis healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.