Oasis Healthcare is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Medical Officers
Work Type: Contract Renewable
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- He/She will attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
- Whenever necessary he/ she will obtain the approval of Director of Clinical Services for carrying out investigations or prescribing non-stock drugs etc.
- He/She will issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
- He/She will assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
- He/She will attend his work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the patients.
- He/She will report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
- He/She will attend to any other work as assigned by Director of Clinical Services and the CEO.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from accredited school.
- Must be licensed to practice.
How to Apply
- Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and should be addressed to:
- The Human Resource, Oasis Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 1574 – 40200 Kisii
- Online applications to be sent to [email protected] with the position being applied for and salary expectations clearly indicated on the subject line, attach CV only.