Ocean Basket is based at The Oval Westlands in Nairobi.
We focus on bringing a new dimension to the Kenyan dining scene, since at our restaurant you’ll find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned money.
The following position is open for Application with a reasonable starting salary and a safe working environment.
Position: Store Keeper
General overview of Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified applicants to join our professional restaurant team.
The successful candidate should have a strong ethic, be responsible for restaurant operations per their designation and ensuring our high standards level are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of all supplier invoices, dispatch notes and delivery notes for onward transmission to accounts office
- Manufacture of all productions of the day in the system as per the day’s respective production records received from butchery and sauce departments.
- Generating cost of CPU produced products
- Generation and verification of stock reports as assigned
- Enforcing security measures to all stores to prevent any potential theft
- Receiving and quality control of goods against respective invoices received
- Checking, controlling and verifying stock movement in and out of CPU to ensure that it is all well documented
- Keeping track of all stock records by monitoring both physical and system Bin Cards usage
- Monitoring re-order levels and liaising with stores manager on the same for replenishment.
- Team member in the periodical stock take exercise
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Minimum of two years working experience in a high ranking restaurant or hotel
- 20-25 years of Age
- A minimum grade of C in K.C.S.E
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
- Excellent culinary expertise
- Superior food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player
- Exceptional ability to multi task.
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality
- Kindly send your updated CV together with a cover letter and a passport size photo.
All candidates must state in the heading the job title being applied for.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to ([email protected]) stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.