Office Administrative Assistant Job at Siaya County
REF: SCPSB/24/08/16 Office Administrative Assistant II J.G ‘J’
Positions: – 2 Positions
Terms of Service- Permanent and Pensionable/Contract
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.24, 662 x 1,233 – 25,895 x 1,285 – 27,180 x 1,340 – 28,520 x 1,398 – 29,918 p.m.
Office Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities and duties:
The officer will carry out the following duties:
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing in typewritten; typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines.
- Processing data; management of e-office; operating office equipment;
- Management of office protocol; managing of office petty cash; handling telephone calls.
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
Requirements for Office Admin Assistant Job
- KCSE mean grade C- and above
- Certificate in computer applications (Windows, Ms-word, Ms Excel, Ms- Access and internet.
- Diploma in secretarial studies from KNEC or an equivalent from a recognized institution.
The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council:
- Shorthand II (minimum 80 w.p.m)
- Typewriting III (50 w.p.m)/ Computerized Document Processing III
- Business English II
- Office Practice II
- Commerce II
- Office Management III/ Office Administration and Management III
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm