Eco-Frontier Kenya Ltd
Job Title: Office Admin
Work Station: Nairobi Office
Position reports to: Managing Director
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assist with the administrative day-to-day activities of the office which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements.
- Coordinating with field staff especially as regards to customer inquiries and complaints
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Complete internal and external correspondence, legal documents, form letters and other documents, and distributes them as directed
- Maintains adequate office supplies used within the office.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties
- Responding to customers queries and concerns over outstanding debts and collaborating with the Finance Assistant and field based officers to have these resolved.
- A diploma in administration or related fields.
- Basic Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices
- Competency in MS Office and good data entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Records maintenance skills, good reporting skills
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated experiences having worked in the same or related capacity.
All applicants are requested to submit their applications showing their suitability for the position and also state current and or expected salary.
Only cover letters and CVs should be sent.
How to Apply
All applications to be addressed to the Managing Director, Eco-Frontier Kenya through the email address; [email protected] referencing the position on the subject line on or before 12th June 2017.
Any applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.