Office Administrator Job at Kisumu County
Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:-
Office Administrator – JG ‘J/K’
– Ref: KSM/CPSB/2016/125
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all records of the directorate are well kept
- Ensure all minutes of the alcoholic drinks sub-committee, enforcement committees and county review committee meetings are well documented
- Ensure that the alcoholic sub-committees are well facilitated and managed
- Follow up on the decisions made by the sub-county and county review committees
- Ensure that revenue books and other documents are well maintained
- Follow up and ensure that cases of counselling and rehabilitation are handled expeditiously
- Facilitate admission of persons addicted to alcohol to the rehabilitation centers
- Assist in preparing work programs for the department
- Be a link between the directorate and the committees
- Ensure that counselling services are being adequately administered at the counselling centers
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Competencies for Office Administrator Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education/Finance/Social Sciences/Arts from a recognized institution
- Must have at least three (3) years relevant experience
- Must have understanding of contemporary quality management principles and practices
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-driven with a lot of initiative and drive
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
- The candidate should apply attaching the photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and Testimonials
- Clearance Certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority
- (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- A letter from the area chief.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
- All Applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 5th August, 2016 at 4.00 pm.
- The Secretary Public Service Board P.O.Box 7792-40100, Kisumu